Equipment Planner (MMP) - Liquid Logistics
Print this vacancy
Location: Rotterdam (Netherlands)
For our office in Rotterdam Den Hartogh Logistics is recruiting an Equipment Planner (MMP).
Operational Excellence and SMART Logistics: as an Equipment Planner you have a major impact on these core elements of Den Hartogh. Your analysis and execution have a direct influence on our tank (container) network, transport flows, tank utilization and job financials
- In cooperation with a team of Equipment Planners you will be responsible for a European region. Within this region you support our Operational Planners regarding the choice of equipment for the daily operation, routing and the repositioning of tank containers and road barrels;
- Together with our Fleet management department you will make sure that the daily operations can deliver an excellent service to our customers in combination with repair & maintenance procedures;
- Den Hartogh Logistics has developed an own TMS which is unique in Transport & Logistics and provides real time KPI updates (operational performance, finance, SHEQ etc.) You are responsible for the analysis of these KPIs and for the improvement projects related to these KPIs;
- The Purchase department and the Equipment Planners share the same level of impact on the performance of Den Hartogh Logistics. Both teams are focussed on integrating the suppliers within our network and creating a significant network value;
- The implementation of new business, tailor-made quotes, cost reduction for our customers: your creative ideas will support the Commercial department to create the added value for our customers.
Your qualifications, experience & skills:
- A bachelor degree: - i.e. business administration, transport & logistics, IT and/or Finance; and/or a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience;
- A proven track record in Planning- i.e. production, industrial, supply chain environment and/or transport;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to manage a combination of the daily operations and improvement projects;
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to ever-changing scenarios;
- Ability to present complex data with a clear message and provide supporting documentation;
- Capability of thinking innovatively, strategically, and conceptually;
- Excellent and accurate verbal and written communication skills;
- Make the complicated simple.
Den Hartogh Logistics offers a challenging position within an ambitious organisation. The culture of Den Hartogh Logistics can be described as open and informal with short communication lines. We follow the collective labour agreement from the KNV which includes 29,5 holidays per year.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. For more information about the role you can contact Irene Plantinga on 088-162 0054
|Business unit:||Liquid Logistics|
|Educational level:||Bachelor Degree (HBO)|
|Hours per week:||40 Hours|
|Required experience:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Search in careers
If you can't find a career that suits you, apply without selecting a specific career by using an open applicationOpen application