Print this vacancy
Location: Gothenburg (Sweden)
Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and Dry Bulk Food industry. Safety and Operational Excellence are embedded in our culture. We know the value of networks and partnerships, and therefore seeks to develop SMART logistic solutions together with our customers and suppliers.
We are a family-owned organisation and were established in 1920 and with our headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Den Hartogh has a presence in every region of the world, with premises in 43 different locations. The company employs over 1,500 people; its modern equipment includes over 18,850 tank containers, 6,700 dry bulk containers, 400 tank trailers and 530 trucks.
To support the growth of Den Hartogh Logistics we are recruiting an Operator/Planner for our office in Gothenburg.
The Operator/Planner manages a combination of drivers, trucks, and traffic lanes and plans the routing according to the orders (loading and unloading).
- an efficient, effective and safe planning of our sub-contractors (trucks) while meeting customer expectations;
- a correct communication with all the sub-contractors, account managers and fleet management;
- reschedule the planning schedule to accommodate additional orders or revise in order to maximise performance.
Your qualifications, experience & skills
- a minimum of two years experience within transport planning;
- experience in the (petro) chemical industry and/or transport bulk silo and/or gas (tank)containers is a strong advantage;
- geographical knowledge across Europe;
- clear communication skills, english language minimum;
- good IT and organisational skills;
- flexible with a pro active approach.
Den Hartogh Logistics offers a challenging position within an ambitious organisation. The culture of Den Hartogh Logistics can be described as open and informal with short communication lines.
You can expect:
- a competitive compensation & benefits packager included;
- an international working environment;
- a financially solid and strong company with ambitious growth plans;
- the challenge to develop business and execute smart solutions.
If you meet the profile we are in need for and you are ready for action, then please send your resume our General Manager Mr. Fredrik Kimfors, firstname.lastname@example.org For more information see our website www.denhartogh.com
|Business unit:||Liquid Logistics|
|Educational level:||Vocational Qualifcation (MBO)|
|Hours per week:||40 Hours|
|Required experience:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Search in careers
If you can't find a career that suits you, apply without selecting a specific career by using an open applicationOpen application