Application & Project Manager
Print this vacancy
Location: Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Den Hartogh Logistics is a privately owned Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry. Standing out in the global market with high quality service and an excellent relationship with its key suppliers. Den Hartogh has integrated the logistic services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics and Dry Bulk. Den Hartogh operates a global network and is supported by more than 1500 dedicated employees in 36 worldwide offices, an advanced IT System and equipment that exceeds expectations. This network provides local support on a global scale.
To support us in realising our ambitions, we have a great opportunity for a fulltime:
Application & Project Manager
(global scope, location Rotterdam)
The ICT department is responsible for strategic and operational plans to ensure that all necessary ICT infrastructure, tools, apllications, processes and systems are in place to meet the business requirements and contribute to the company’s ambition and growth strategy.
The role Application& Project Manager reports directly to the Group ICT Director.
- Drive continuous operation and reliability of the systems, network, systems architecture, data security and applications.
- Closely work with key stakeholders from the business to drive Supply Chain visibility, with a focus on EDI.
- Drive efficiency and productivity by implementing new and innovative functionality.
- Delivery and support of various Business Applications.
- Effective management of external suppliers supporting project delivery.
- Lead and participate in various local and international ICT projects across the Den Hartogh Group.
- Drive continuous improvement and growth and challenge and the current ways of working.
- Keep up to date with the latest ICT developments and integrate those into the strategy and processes.
- Bachelor / HBO in Business Economics, Information Technology or related.
- Sound experience (minimum of 3 years) in a similar role within transport and logistics. You have affinity with ICT and process modelling.
- Experience in leading or participating in projects in a complex and international setting. Change management skills are a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of of EDI, ERP and TMS systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organisational sensitivity and good communication skills.
- Proactive and a strong drive to constantly improve and achieve results.
- Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal.
- Meets our Den Hartogh values.
We offer you an interesting position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal organisation. The role offers opportunities for personal development and we offer competitive labour conditions.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the role you can contact Dennis Hofstede (Group ICT Director) on +31 6 51 46 36 48.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Educational level:||Bachelor Degree (HBO)|
|Hours per week:||40 Hours|
|Required experience:||Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)|
Search in careers
If you can't find a career that suits you, apply without selecting a specific career by using an open applicationOpen application