International Compensation & Benefits Manager
Print this vacancy
Location: Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Den Hartogh Logistics is a privately owned Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry. Standing out in the global market with high quality service and an excellent relationship with its key suppliers. Den Hartogh has integrated the logistic services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics and Dry Bulk. Den Hartogh operates a global network and is supported by more than 1600 dedicated employees in 24 countries in 39 worldwide offices, an advanced IT System and equipment that exceeds expectations. This network provides local support on a global scale.
Den Hartogh is a family owned business and due to an acquisition we doubled in revenue and grew 60% of employees’ world wide. Half of our staff is working as driver/ operator and half of our staff works in offices. The global expansion of our business and organization drives the need to build on our strengths and further improve our HR processes and expertise. Our aim as HR team is to support business growth and find creative HR solutions.
To support us in realizing our ambitions, we have a great opportunity for a fulltime:
International Compensation & Benefits Manager (global scope, location Rotterdam)
To achieve results it is essential to feel connected to our company values: improvement, openness, respect, fun in business, initiative, engagement, people development and caring. Our values, strategy and business needs drive the way you support and guide the organization in the area of Compensation & Benefits. In 2016 we received the award for best employer in Transport & Logistics in NL and we have the ambition to be the best employer in all the countries we are located.
The role is new and has a great mix of various tasks: combining the scope of international C&B topics with a local Dutch scope, impacting all employees in the Netherlands. For our drivers and operational staff in NL a CLA is applicable. You will be part of the Group HR team and will work with colleagues all over the globe. You report directly to the Group HR Director.
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of C&B programs and policies based on business strategy in collaborations with the HR team.
- Develop and execute an international C&B strategy for senior management based on benchmarks, developments in legislation and in line with the business needs.
- Monitor and ensure job classification practice in line with the C&B policy and local labour agreements and support the local business with jobgrading.
- Advice management and HR on individual compensation and benefits issues, incl. global mobility and prepare documents.
- Recommend and execute benefits programs, salary policy lines, administrative procedures, incentives, mobility, pension and other special payment plans for specific segments of the Dutch workforce.
- Lead the design and implementation of a new pension plan in NL.
- Support the payroll expert in execution and further development of the payroll process in the Netherlands.
- Drive timely, proper and up-to-date communication to managers and employees regarding C&B policies and programs.
- Select and/or manage external vendors and maintain optimal control on service and results.
- Monitor competitive trends in C&B and provide relevant management information and analysis in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain a network of in- and external stakeholders/partners and keep up with relevant trends and developments.
- Academic level in relevant discipline (e.g. business economics)
- At least 5 years experience in a C&B role within an international setting
- Sound knowledge of employee benefits design, including international compensation policies and practices
- Excellent analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Process driven and eye for detail
- Good social, communication and influencing skills
- Proactive and a strong drive to constantly improve and to achieve results
- A team player who drives co-creation and has an international mindset
- Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal
- Meets our Den Hartogh values
We offer you an interesting position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal organisation. The role offers opportunities for personal development and we offer competitive labour conditions.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. For more information about the role you can contact Annelies Balistreri (Group HR Director) via +316-5245 4332 or check our website www.denhartogh.com
An assessment will be part of the selection process.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Educational level:||Master Degree (Universiteit)|
|Hours per week:||40 Hours|
|Required experience:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Search in careers
If you can't find a career that suits you, apply without selecting a specific career by using an open applicationOpen application