Business & Process Manager
Print this vacancy
Location: Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Den Hartogh Logistics is a family owned Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry. Standing out in the global market with high quality service and an excellent relationship with its key suppliers. Den Hartogh has integrated the logistic services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics and Dry Bulk. Den Hartogh operates a global network which is supported by more than 1600 dedicated employees in 24 countries and 43 locations, an advanced IT System and equipment that exceeds expectations. This network provides local support on a global scale.
To support us in realising our ambitions, we have a great opportunity for a fulltime:
Business & Process Manager - Gas Logistics
(global scope, location Rotterdam)
The Business Unit Gas Logistics specializes in the transport of liquefied gases in bulk by road and by intermodal via rail and vessels. You report to the BU Director Gas Logistics. Your team (located in Rotterdam, Duisburg, Zele & Le Havre) is responsible for the transport activities in Europe and works in close cooperation with our Global offices. Your experience & analytical skills will challenge the status quo, your leadership skills will build a team that has a strong focus on continuous improvement and operational excellence. Cost optimisation and delivering added value to the supply chain is crucial.
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of professionals. You have strong leadership skills and you make sure your team is able but challenged.
- Coaching & energizing your team drives you as much as achieving the business objectives.
- You apply your analytical skill set to understand and improve to the supply chain of our partners and Den Hartogh’s business processes.
- You identify and create opportunities to increase the succes of the business with safety, quality and margin always on top of your mind.
- Stakeholder management is a second nature and you are able to establish strong and reliable partnerships, internally as well as externally.
- Lead and participate in international projects, challenge the status quo and effect the change in the organisation.
- In every step you consider the safety of yourself, others and the environment and you act strongly if the safety is undermined.
- Make the complicated simple.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in i.e. Business Adminstration or Transport & Logistics;
- Experience (minimum of 5 years) in a managerial role within a dynamic and international environment;
- Experience in leading or participating in projects in a complex and international setting;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Organisational sensitivity and excellent influencing and communication skills;
- Proactive and a strong drive to constantly improve and achieve results;
- High level of learning agility, personal development and flexibility;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal;
We offer you an interesting position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal organisation. The role offers opportunities for personal development and we offer competitive employement conditions.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. For more information about the role you can contact Hester Boerma (HR Manager) on +31 6 13 14 54 83.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Business unit:||Gas Logistics|
|Educational level:||Bachelor Degree (HBO)|
|Hours per week:||40 Hours|
|Required experience:||Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)|
Search in careers
If you can't find a career that suits you, apply without selecting a specific career by using an open applicationOpen application