Account Management Coordinator (Duisburg + Worms)
Print this vacancy
Location: Duisburg (Germany)
Den Hartogh Logistics is a privately owned Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry. Standing out in the global market with high quality service and an excellent relationship with its key suppliers. Den Hartogh has integrated the logistic services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics and Dry Bulk. Den Hartogh operates a global network and is supported by more than 1600 dedicated employees in 24 countries in 39 worldwide offices, an advanced IT System and equipment that exceeds expectations. This network provides local support on a global scale.
To support us in realizing our ambitions, we have a great opportunity for a fulltime:
Account Management Coordinator
The Account Management (AM) team at Den Hartogh Logistics is responsible for the operational management of our logistic services. This includes order management (from request to invoice), customer relationship management and the continuous improvement of safety, customer satisfaction and financial results.
As AM Coordinator you lead the German AM team (11 FTE), which is situated in Worms and Duisburg. This includes the order management of all intra-Europe and Global transports for German based customers. You report directly to the German General Manager (hierarchically) and to the central Operations Director (functionally).
- Why should you apply for this role; you will work in a family owned business with a long term vision on individual & team development, you will be part of a large international network of coordinators throughout Europe, you will be able to have a large impact on your team & customer satisfaction. But most important; we believe in having “fun in business”!
To be successful as an AM Coordinator we expect you to be:
- The team leader
- building a strong, autonomous and motivated AM team;
- building a culture of safety and quality, with shared ownership for team results and focus on improvement;
- creating a positive working atmosphere, with team members having fun in business;
- ensuring the team members are aligned with company values and strategy;
- managing workload and team organisation across the two locations.
- The coach
- developing the people in the team, helping them to grow as people and as professionals;
- managing the evaluation cycle (planning, progress, evaluation);
- inspiring the team and consciously showing example behavior;
- organising training and regular coaching.
- The manager
- delivering the agreed results with the team;
- actively steering processes with respect to safety, customer satisfaction and financial results;
- creating a culture around our 4 operational themes: disciplined routines, first time right, proactive communication, think before you act;
- using KPIs to monitor results, to discuss progress and to support the team.
- The change catalyst
- improving a little every day on daily routines, processes and quality;
- leading in the local implementation of company strategy;
- actively being involved in improvement and innovation projects;
- implementing the next generation Transport Management Software (TransFusion2.0)
Your qualifications, experience & skills:
- An education at Bachelor level or higher;
- Experienced in the (maritime) logistics and transport sector, preferably in transport of liquid chemicals;
- Strong people skills and experience in team leadership and/or coaching;
- Strong analytical skills and experience in process improvement;
- Familiar/experienced with commonly used software packages (i.e. Microsoft Office).
We offer you an interesting position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing, informal and international organisation. The role offers opportunities for personal development and we offer competitive employment conditions.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. For more information about the role you can contact: Timo Mayer firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Business unit:||Liquid Logistics|
|Educational level:||Bachelor Degree (HBO)|
|Hours per week:||40 Hours|
|Required experience:||Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)|
Search in careers
If you can't find a career that suits you, apply without selecting a specific career by using an open applicationOpen application