HR Business Partner
Print this vacancy
Location: Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Den Hartogh Logistics is a family owned Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry. We stand out in the global market because of our high quality service and our excellent relationship with key suppliers. Den Hartogh has integrated the logistic services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics and Dry Bulk. Den Hartogh operates a global network and is supported by more than 1600 dedicated employees in 43 worldwide offices, an advanced IT System and equipment that exceeds expectations. This network provides local support on a global scale.
In 2016 we received the award for best employer in Transport & Logistics in NL and we have the ambition to be the best employer in all the countries we are located in. To support us in realizing our ambitions, we have a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner.
About the Team
You’ll be part of an ambitious, professional and international HR team that supports the business strategy and makes Den Hartogh a great place to work. You’ll report to the HR manager Global, Gas & Support functions.
To achieve results, it is essential to feel connected to our company values: improvement, openness, respect, fun in business, initiative, engagement, people development and caring. Our values, strategy and business needs drive the way you support and guide the organization in all aspects of HR.
About the Role
The HR Business Partner supports and executes the HR strategy and people priorities for the office in Rotterdam for approximately 200 employees in various business units and functions.
- Build effective and trusted relationships with the managers and support them in the development and delivery of the people strategy, tools and policies.
- Support and advice managers in recruiting the right talent and coordinate recruitment processes.
- Manage employee relations issues by providing advice to managers,ensuring legislation is applied and liaise with advisors where necessary.
- Lead and participate in various local and international HR projects across the Den Hartogh Group and lead one or more HR expertise areas, like recruitment, HR analytics etc..
- Improve and implement (new) efficient and effective HR policies, processes and systems.
- Drive continuous improvement by challenging and evaluating current ways of working.
- Keep up to date with new business developments and integrate those into the human resource processes.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- Sound experience (5+ years) in an all-round HR role within a professional and dynamic (international) environment.
- Good knowledge of employee contract terms and conditions, Dutch labour law and labour relations.
- Proven expertise in the development of HR policies and HR tools with an eye for detail.
- Affinity with HR information systems.
- Ability to work on tactical topics as well as hands on tasks.
- Excellent social, communication and influencing skills.
- Proactive and a strong drive to continuously improve and to achieve results.
- Business acumen and organisational sensitivity.
- Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility.
- Team player, ambitious, open and trustworthy.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal.
- Humor and no nonsense mentality.
What we offer
We offer an interesting position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal organisation. The role offers opportunities for personal development and we offer competitive employment conditions.
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the role you can contact Hester Boerma (HR Manager) via +31 6 13145483 or check our website www.denhartogh.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Educational level:||Bachelor Degree (HBO)|
|Hours per week:||40 Hours|
|Required experience:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Search in careers
If you can't find a career that suits you, apply without selecting a specific career by using an open applicationOpen application