Print this vacancy
Location: Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and (Dry Bulk) Food industry. Safety and Operational Excellence are embedded in its culture. The company knows the value of networks and partnerships, and therefore seeks to develop SMART logistic solutions together with its customers and suppliers. The family-run organisation was established in 1920 and has its headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Den Hartogh has a presence in every region of the world, with over 1500 employees in 36 different locations. Its state of the art equipment includes over 19,100 tank containers, 6,700 containers, 400 tank trailers and 530 trucks.
To support us in realising our ambitions, we have a great opportunity for a fulltime:
(global scope, location Rotterdam)
This role reports directly to the Group Financial Director and is responsible for the daily management and continuous improvement of the Accounts Payable, Credit Control, General ledger, Invoicing and Statutory Reporting teams.
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of Finance professionals.
- Responsible for financial administration, reporting and annual statutory financial statements.
- Ensure that the financial and administrative policies are accurate, well documented, consistently applied and comply with applicable accounting standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the periodic closing process, consolidation of several legal entities in multiple jurisdictions and cash flow management.
- Drive the improvement and effectiveness of transactional, financial reporting, analysis and systems.
- Liaise with different stakeholders e.g. banks, auditors, tax office and other statutory organizations.
Drive continuous improvement and growth through data and process analysis, and challenge the current ways of working.
Your qualifications, experience & skills:
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration.
- Experience (minimum of 5 years) in a managerial role within a dynamic and international environment.
- Sound knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial and accounting reporting systems.
Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements.
Excellent communication and influencing skills, ability to act on all levels.
Proactive and a strong drive to constantly improve and achieve results.
A team player who drives co-creation and is able to engage others.
Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility.
Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal.
Meets our Den Hartogh values.
We offer you an interesting position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal organisation. The role offers opportunities for personal development and we offer competitive employment conditions.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. For more information about the role you can contact Bram Paape (Group Financial Director) +31 (0)88 1620050 or Hester Boerma (HR Manager) +31 (0)88 1620218.
|Educational level:||Bachelor Degree (HBO)|
|Hours per week:||40 Hours|
|Required experience:||Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)|
Search in careers
If you can't find a career that suits you, apply without selecting a specific career by using an open applicationOpen application