Print this vacancy
Location: Gothenburg (Sweden)
Den Hartogh Logistics is a leading bulk Logistics Service Provider to the Chemical, Gas, Polymer and Dry Bulk Food industry. Safety and Operational Excellence are embedded in our culture. We know the value of networks and partnerships, and therefore seeks to develop SMART logistic solutions together with our customers and suppliers.
We are a family-owned organisation and were established in 1920 and with our headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Den Hartogh has a presence in every region of the world, with premises in 43 different locations. The company employs over 1,500 people; its modern equipment includes over 18,850 tank containers, 6,700 dry bulk containers, 400 tank trailers and 530 trucks.
To support our growth Den Hartogh Logistics is recruiting an Account Manager for our office in Gothenburg
Operational Excellence and SMART Logistics: as an Account Manager you have a major impact on these core elements of Den Hartogh.
In cooperation with a team of Account Managers you will be responsible for a growing group of (inter)national partners. You take care of the operational contacts (from order to invoice) with your customers. Using several tools you analyse the financial & operational performance and focus on continuous improvement.
Whether regarding the implementation of new business or cost reduction: together with Procurement and Planning you create SMART transport solutions. Your creative ideas will support Commerce to offer maximum added value for our customers.
Your experience & skills
- a bachelor or Master degree: - e.g. Commerce, Logistic & Economics or sufficient experience in Customer Service;
- experience in the (petro) chemical industry is a strong advantage;
- geographical knowledge across Europe;
- affinity with Operations & Commerce;
- customer orientated with strong analytical skills;
- ability to manage a combination of the daily operations and improvement projects;
- ability to work well under pressure and adapt to ever-changing scenarios;
- excellent and accurate verbal and written communication skills.
Den Hartogh Logistics offers a challenging position within an ambitious organisation. The culture of Den Hartogh Logistics can be described as open and informal with short communication lines.
You can expect:
- a competitive compensation & benefits packager included;
- an international working environment;
- a financially solid and strong company with ambitious growth plans;
- the challenge to develop business and execute smart solutions.
If you meet the profile we are in need for and you are ready for action, then please send your resume our General Manager Mr. Fredrik Kimfors, email@example.com For more information see our website www.denhartogh.com
|Business unit:||Liquid Logistics|
|Educational level:||Bachelor Degree (HBO)|
|Hours per week:||40 Hours|
|Required experience:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Search in careers
If you can't find a career that suits you, apply without selecting a specific career by using an open applicationOpen application